Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Back!


Hi SFSers, I'm Adriana.

As your new VP, I am proud to announce this week's Friday night double feature. We'll be watching Repo: The Genetic Opera, and Repo Men, which is the same concept but with Jude Law.
Peter, our new Social Coordinator, will send out details via email, but expect a walk to Buchanan D at around 5:30 in the evening, and free pizza.

In other news, we're hitting the SUB for Clubs Days this week. From Wed. Sept. 22 to Friday Sept. 24, look for a guy in a beaver costume. That's our mascot!
Membership this year is $6, so if you haven't renewed it yet, come on down. Bring your friends! We'll be playing Duck Hunt and chugging Cheetah High Octane Beverage (with Ginseng).

This is your Vice President Adriana Byrne, signing off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey. Do you mainly do movie nights? Or do you have other fun activities?

Unknown said...

Is it too late to join? I came back to the SUB to join but I was too late :( Can't believe I missed Repo! *bawls*

SoCo said...

Anne, we have made attempts to branch out our activities. A while back, we went bowling :D
If you have ideas, let us know. We're open to suggestions for activities as well as for movie night movies.

Never fear, Esther! You can always come down to the club room and sign up (do you have our map?)
Alternatively you can meet us the Friday after next, that is, October 8th, on the second floor of Buchanan D.
I'm not sure what we'll be watching yet, but stay tuned.

Unknown said...

@SoCo: Awesome! No, I don't have the map - any way you can get me directions? I'm likely going home for the weekend of the 8th so I wouldn't be able to make the showing.

SoCo said...

Esther: it's too bad about the next movie night, but check the post I just put up. At the end it has a little map that should help you find our club room in the SUB!